Friday, March 9, 2012

March 9, 2012


This week has been a busy one. I finished my storyboarding class with an A, started a 3D modeling class and a project management class and worked on as much "Riki Tiki" as I could.  The image above is my first assignment from my 3D class. I had to create a Doric temple, I chose the temple of Apollo at Bassae Greece. 

The final for my Storyboarding class was the Lemon Lass comic strip. I was supposed to create something for a classmate but my "client" dissappeared after week 2.

Riki Tiki is progressing well. I now have most milestones defined and can give an estimated numerical value of completion.  As it stands at the begining of the week I had roughly 11% of all assets and coding complete. From now on I will end "Riki Tiki" sections with the current completion percentage.

Besides deifning the milestones, this week I focused on building designs. I created the look of most of the buildings in the village of Tiny Animals.  I should be complete with all the building designs by the end of the week.  The next set of milestones to work on after that are the characters.

As far as I can estimate, project Riki Tiki should be completed by July or August this year.

Riki Tiki (12%) Complete

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment