Friday, April 13, 2012
April, 13 2012
These past few weeks have been busy. Two classes, this project, job search, and family have been keepin me on my toes. Not to mention the release of Xenoblade saga eating up 8 hours of my life since 2 days ago. In that time I have completed all of the game project documentation for project"Riki Tiki" as well as drawn designs for a few more characters. I also dug through some of my old music compositions to find music that would fit well with this project.
As I mentioned before, I completed all of the design documentation for this game project as a part of my Project Management class. Since I've never been much of a documenter I never realized how much writing goes into preproduction. I also created a couple of new character designs and found a few songs from past projects that will work well with this game. After this week end thigs should slow down and I will be able to get back to work on the project.
Till Next Time,
John Bowles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment