I'm currently taking Modeling and Animation 3 and Designing Interrior and Exterrior spaces. For the modeling class I have to create a character for some one else's idea and for interrior and exterrior I am creating more geometry for the Robotoon Project.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
August 22, 2012
Well, it's been a while. I've got a lot of personal things going on, so this post will be of work that I completed.
This was created for both modeling and animation 2 and low poly modeling. The characters and art style are from my Robotoon project.
I'm currently taking Modeling and Animation 3 and Designing Interrior and Exterrior spaces. For the modeling class I have to create a character for some one else's idea and for interrior and exterrior I am creating more geometry for the Robotoon Project.
I'm currently taking Modeling and Animation 3 and Designing Interrior and Exterrior spaces. For the modeling class I have to create a character for some one else's idea and for interrior and exterrior I am creating more geometry for the Robotoon Project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment