Saturday, February 25, 2012

Feb 25, 2012

This week was more of an organizational week. I created the list of required art and programming assets and made note of the ones I have already completed. I also began work on more environment designs. 


School has me acting as though I am a professional story board artist by creating cost estimates for imaginary projects.  I may like doing the work, but I'm not much into the business side of it so I put in some numbers, but can't really explain why I should charge them other than what the required reading told me.
I'm also working on a new digital painting using Photoshops Blender Brush. I really like how this tool makes a digital image look like an oil painting or a well blended Prisma Color colored pencil drawing. This version took about 2 or 3 hours to make, another 6 hours and I might be happy enough to say it's done.


Well that's all for this week,

John Bowles

No comments:

Post a Comment