Friday, February 17, 2012

Introduction and Back Story

Hello all,

Lofty Dreams Studio is my freelance graphic arts and game design company.

This blog will be dedicated to posting current events happening at Loft Dreams Studio. From Educational and Freelance achievements to keeping track of progress development for my game development projects. 

Since this is my first post I will give you a brief back story.

In the mid 90's I decided that I wanted to make video games. Since then I have studied programming, audio engineering, worked on a few failed start up projects and am currently enrolled at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh for a Bachelors in Game Art and Design. My work has been used for advertising and t-shirts and am always looking for new opportunities to challenge myself.

I have recently completed prototype testing for my current casual game project and have begun pre-production of the title code named "RikiTiki." Currently I have completed writing the story, designed the main characters and roughed out the world in which the games events take place.

I plan on updating every Friday with progress notes for "RikiTiki" as well as when any important news happens relating to Lofty Dreams Studio.

Until next time,
John Bowles


No comments:

Post a Comment